The 2017 Florida Conference on Aging is coming to Orlando August 28-30 at the Caribe Royale Hotel. There are many exciting presentations, and FASC will be presenting a Senior Center Professionals track. Topics in this track include:
1) Best Practices of Senior Center Volunteer Management
2) Florida Resources to Help Older Adults Stay Safe & Mobile
3) Yikes! You Want Me To Evaluate My Senior Center?
4) Trends That Drive Programs In Senior Centers
5) Best Programming Practices
If you are interested in attending, click the logo at the top of this post to be directed to the Florida Conference on Aging Website for more details and registration materials. We hope to see you there!
Posts written by FASC Leadership Team and compiled from other websites.